Monday, September 19, 2011

Rough Week Ahead

Tomorrow ends my first week back on Weight Watchers.

This week includes my birthday and Josh's birthday and the cakes that come with it as well as the cake I'm taking to work.

I have decided that I want an ice cream cake for a few reasons.

  1. I just love it.
  2. I can pick a blizzard flavour to have in it.
  3. We can eat 1 pc each every Tuesday night after weigh-in and it will keep as long as we need it to. A normal cake would be stale or moldy :)

My work cake is the low fat banana cake with low fat cream cheese frosting on it. I'm going to calculate the points and decide what I'm eating before I go to work on Wednesday.

Josh wants a rainbow bit cake with cream cheese frosting so I decided that I'm going to make my own low fat frosting and ice it like that and use applesauce instead of oil for the box mix.

Now as far as dinner goes, I've already decided between two things that I might want to eat. We're going to Macaroni Grill and I think I might have chicken cannelloni, or else the kids spaghetti and meatballs with broccoli on the side. I have good memories from Chili's kids menus.

Josh's birthday dinner will be rougher to figure points out but at the same time it might be easier... He wants to have broccoli in garlic olive oil, with homemade chicken cordon bleus and other things. He can't even remember what. Shhh don't tell him but I'm planning on having one pc. of his broccoli and having the rest steamed xD

Oh Weight Watchers, how happy I am to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment