Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tonight's meeting

At tonight's meeting I felt like someone who'd been on the plan for a long time. Why is that? Because I was almost on the plan for 1/3 of a year before I left last september.

Sitting in the meeting watching someone else get the SAS award felt sort of embarrassing and that I let myself down. I could be probably at goal by now but because I couldn't take the stress, I am back at square 1. Really, I'm BEFORE square one since I gained 10lbs beyond the weight that I originally lost.

I'm doing my best not to embarrass myself anymore. I'm sticking to it. I'm having a great time with it.

The only problem is... what on earth am I going to do when I get pregnant and am not allowed to be on WW anymore? How am I going to keep myself in check. Maybe I'll ask my leader about it when I get there. Maybe there's a way that I can calculate a maintenance DPT and then just certain extra foods to that to get the extra calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment