Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why Weight Watchers Works for Me

I think that I wouldn't be half as successful if I was doing this on my own. There are two main reasons why:

  1. I wouldn't worry so much about staying on plan when the only person to be accountable to is me. I would tell myself, it's okay, I've still got lots of time to lose this weight after I binge. Being at WW makes me a) pay to be on the program where I want to succeed so I'm not wasting my money and b) keeps me accountable week by week.
  2. I get told EXACTLY how much I can eat/drink. If I was doing this on my own it would be "eating healthier" and healthier in comparison to how I was eating before could still include lots of junk each day. Getting the PP totals for a day makes me eat healthy, as opposed to healthier than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment