Thursday, December 18, 2014

Week 1 Goal Check In & Week 2 Goals

Week 1 Loss: -3.6lbs! Yay!

Week 1 Goals:
  • get some exercise during nap time 5/7 days: failed. trying to figure out what I can do that is exercise but not too hard on my ankle
  • do 30 day shred 5/7 days: too hard on my ankle... :(
  • drink 3 water bottles full per day (one bottle is just shy of 1L): kinda did this. some days I did and some days I didn't keep track
  • no pop: had one pop

Week 2 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month (done for December)
  • chase Carlo around the mall 2 times this week
  • drink 3 water bottles full per day (one bottle is just shy of 1L)
  • no pop
  • no extra sweets in preparation for stocking sweets
  • pick three sweets from my stocking and give the rest away
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale
  • track everything
  • salad at least two times

No comments:

Post a Comment