Thursday, December 25, 2014

Week 2 Goal Check In & Week 3 Goals

Week 2 Loss: -2.8lbs! This was insane when I saw it! I thought it was 0.8lbs this week but then I realized I did my math wrong and I was so thrilled! Total is 6.4lbs.


Week 2 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month (done for December)
  • chase Carlo around the mall 2 times this week: nope. This week was crazy with family and I injured my back badly on saturday. It's still not 100% but much better than keeling over in pain while I walked all day sunday/monday.
  • drink 3 water bottles full per day (one bottle is just shy of 1L): Stopped paying attention. Need to count and keep track more!
  • no pop: failed this one. I bought and drank pop without even a second thought :/ oops
  • no extra sweets in preparation for stocking sweets: failed this one as well. so many tempting goodies around. I'm glad that I still managed to lose this week.
  • pick three sweets from my stocking and give the rest away: will do this later today. I told "santa" that I didn't want lots of sweets in my stocking
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale: I succeeded at this one
  • track everything: failed...
  • salad at least two times: failed... as bad as that sounds :/ lol

Week 3 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month (new month!)
  • chase Carlo around the mall 2 times this week
  • drink 3 water bottles full per day (one bottle is just shy of 1L)
  • pop ONLY christmas day
  • pick three sweets from my stocking and give the rest away
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale
  • salad at least two times

No comments:

Post a Comment