Thursday, January 29, 2015

Week 7 Goal Check In & Week 8 Goals

0.8lb down makes a total of 13lb off and less than 70 to go! I'm in the 60s for weight left to lose! I've already gotten through the 80s and 70s. I'm almost at my prewedding WW start weight as well! 

Week 7 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month
  • 15 very active minutes on my fitbit 3x this week: nope... I will try to do better this week
  • drink 3L of water: nope. the pop is killing me!
  • NO POP: nope. I need to go cold turkey again :/
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale (Wii Fit doesn't count): I think I sneaky peeked yesterday... woops
Week 8 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month
  • 15 very active minutes on my fitbit 3x this week
  • drink 3L of water
  • POP ONE DAY
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale (Wii Fit doesn't count)

No comments:

Post a Comment