Thursday, January 8, 2015

Week 4 Goal Check In & Week 5 Goals

Down 1! That's pretty good this week considering I wasn't the best on eating...

Week 4 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month: 1 down, 1 to go
  • 15 very active minutes on my fitbit 5x this week: nope... :( got it once and played Wii a couple other times but it didn't register many minutes at all
  • drink 3L of water: 5/8 days this week
  • pop ONLY NYE and NYD (dinner only): nope... I think I had it two other times -_-  woops
  • no more than one stocking sweet per day: I think I made this one... not totally sure though. I might have had two one day...
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale: kinda made this? I registered myself on the Wii Fit U yesterday so that was kinda a sneaky peek (though in KG, not pounds) and I checked on NYD to see what my weight would have been if I'd weighed in regularly. I would have gained fyi ;)
  • salad at least two times

Week 5 Goals:
  • goal weight - 145lbs
  • 2lbs a month
  • 15 very active minutes on my fitbit 3x this week
  • drink 3L of water
  • NO POP
  • no sneaky peeks on the scale (Wii Fit doesn't count)
  • salad at least two times

No comments:

Post a Comment