Sunday, October 21, 2018

100 Days of Why Day 41-43

Day 41
Because I didn't quit or give in to temptation on a rough week after a gain and LOST! Motivation reignited.

Day 42
Because it's not always necessary to be in "celebration mode" at a restaurant. It's okay to eat like a home meal at a restaurant.

Day 43
Because I went out for dinner, ordered a meal different from what I usually order and didn't even miss my normal dinner! I usually ordered a cuban (pulled pork, ham, swiss, pickles, bun) with fries and cornbread and ate all the leftover cornbread from everyone else because it's good. Instead I ordered a plate of pork by itself, fries, a plain bun (intended to make a sandwich with the pork) and it came with 2pc cornbread already. I immediately cut my bun in half and gave half to the toddler and shared my fries. I ate all my pork, a few fries and 1.5 pieces of cornbread. Tracked and was within my points for the day. BAM! I can do this. I can make better choices. I'll leave my favourite items for special meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment