Sunday, October 28, 2018

Week 7 Weigh In


Lost 3.2 pounds! How unexpected! I even asked the weigh in lady if she was joking haha!

Brings me to 24.6lbs lost and only 0.4lbs until my 25lb charm! It also earns me my 10% loss.

This week was ROUGH. I couldn't stop thinking about chocolate all week. I didn't cave, but I managed to plan in chocolates where possible this week. I wasn't expecting much loss at all. It was showing me as gaining weight as of thursday so I amped up the water and watched my points. Oh and this all was in addition to eating THIRTY-SEVEN points in cookies on sunday.... It was 3 cookies that we made from scratch. Ouch!! Then yesterday, AF showed up, which explains the chocolate cravings this week so I expected to be up due to water retention from that.

I'm so relieved that it worked out for me. All I was hoping for was half a pound loss.

SW 246.2
CW 221.6

No comments:

Post a Comment