Monday, October 8, 2018

My weekend away

For my weekend away, I brought myself turkey & cheese sandwiches (3pt per sandwich), turkey and corn good thins (3pt per serving), carrots, bananas, WW caramel chocolate snack bars. I ate 2 sandwiches total and all the turkey/crackers. The bananas ended up squished and the carrots, well I made the mistake of taking the whole bag instead of pre-portioned baggies so it was difficult to bring them anywhere.

Day 1 we didn't leave until after school so it was just dinner out. I planned low for the rest of my day, doing intermittent fasting for the morning and eating at lunch time. We drove through mcdonald's drive thru and I tried a grilled artisan chicken (8pt) with cheese added on. It was delicious. I had 3pt sandwich instead of ordering fries even though I had the pts. I rolled 4 into weeklies and ended with 10pts left for the day.

Day 2 we had hotel breakfast. I stuck to fruit and hardboiled eggs, leaving breakfast at 0pts. The only thing that was there that I missed was pastries. But those don't need to be eaten for breakfast anyways. Lunch we ate at costco and I brought turkey/crackers and a sandwich, for a total of 6pts. Dinner was thanksgiving early and I had a bunch of peas, carrots, turkey breast and some potatoes along with a lot of water. I estimated a few pts for the potatoes but 0 for the rest. I had half of a half moon/black and white cookie that we brought with us for 9pts and a small sliver of pumpkin pie. I'm sure I overestimated that but the calorie count I found online didn't make any sense to me (too low), so I estimated with another type in the app. With the overestimating, I went over 1pt into my weeklies.

Day 3 we had more hotel breakfast. Today the kids helped me eat my eggs so I went back for more (YAY!). Fruit/eggs for 0pts. Lunch I brought along 2 of my cracker/turkey baggies (7pts total) as everyone else ate out at the food court at a mall. I debated having KFC corn and green beans with some chicken but ultimately ate my food since I decided it wasn't worth spending money on anyways. When we took off, we were on schedule for a 6:30 arrival back home, so we got the whiny kids some burgers at mcdonald's again. I had the artisan grilled chicken again for 8pts plus the cheese (estimated 2pts) and an ice cream cone (app said 9pts). Ended my day with 4pts leftover to roll over.

I drank water solely except the 3rd day where we had a few cans of diet pepsi from the hotel and drank maybe 2 and water the rest of the time, including from mcdonald's. '

I 1000% believe that freestyle is much easier to travel on than any other program I've been on.

No comments:

Post a Comment