Thursday, September 20, 2018

100 Days of Why Week 1

These were all made on different days, I just want to put them together instead of make tons of different posts for them. Future ones I'll put in their own posts.

Day 1 
Because my joints hurt from the extra weight and I don’t want to be in pain all the time.

Day 2
Because I want to set a good example for my children

Day 3 
Because I want to be able to shop for clothes in any store and find things that fit.

Day 4
Because I want to stop looking in the mirror and thinking “when did I gain that much weight?”

Day 5
Because yard work makes me drip sweat and feel gross.

Day 6
Because I want to be taken seriously at the doctor’s office and not shrugged off for something that’s actually wrong, being told “try losing weight”.

Day 7
Because I need to learn REAL portion control.

No comments:

Post a Comment