This recipe came from emilybites. I loved it and I will make it again definitely!
- olive oil cooking spray
- 12 oz uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 9 oz shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 32 oz jarred spaghetti sauce
- 2 oz turkey pepperoni, finely julienned
1. Preheat oven to 400. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces and cook according to package directions. When finished, drain and cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat egg whites and egg until frothy. Stir in milk, garlic powder, salt, oregano and 1/3 of mozzarella. Add cooked spaghetti and stir until thoroughly combined. Spread spaghetti mixture evenly in bottom of baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF.
5. Spread spaghetti sauce over pasta and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Sprinkle pepperoni evenly over cheese layer.
6. Return to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Yields 10 servings. WW P+: 7 per serving