Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's not a race...

... it's a marathon...

I've been searching online for items that weigh Xlbs and I find SOOO many pages asking how to lose 15lbs in a month. It's not HEALTHY to try lose that much weight.

Thinking to myself right now, I can say honestly I've lost 16.6lbs in 6 weeks. But I didn't try and starve myself to be able to do it. Someone did the caloric math on losing 15lbs in a month and to do that you'd have to burn 1700ish more calories or take in 1700 less every day. That would mean only eating about 300 calories a day. That's definitely unhealthy.

I don't understand why people do it the easy way and think they're cured. I'm living proof that you're not cured once you lose some weight. My weight watchers leader said she did that twice I think before she realized that she wasn't.

Weight Watchers isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle. Don't expect it to work for you if you think of it as a diet and don't expect it to work if you're not motivated. It takes being remotivated every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment