Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 6 Goal Check In & Week 7 Goals

Week 6 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: obviously still on track with this... since there's no deadline, anything down is still on track :)
  • 5 pounds a month: already lost 5 lbs for october! GOAL MET!!!
  • lose 12 pounds by christmas: still on track for this 5.8 lbs still to go
  • 1 hour (at least) of non work activity (total for the whole week, start low so it's achieveable): I have no motivation...
  • (changing my soda goal) one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: goal achieved except for I had two today! :) I like this goal better than my last week's one where I only drink 2 per WEEK.
  • veggies with dinner 3/4 of the week at least: failed... need to go shopping

Week 7 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month
  • lose 12 pounds by christmas
  • 1 hour (at least) of non work activity (total for the whole week, start low so it's achieveable)
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day
  • veggies with dinner 3/4 of the week at least
  • try eat less than 5 weeklies on any given day (Tuesday an exception)

No comments:

Post a Comment