Sunday, October 16, 2011

One month

I've been on weight watchers for just over a month now. I feel good, I've lost 13.4 lbs in a month. I wish this had made noticeable changes in certain ways so that we could be trying for a baby, but so be it. I'm still very happy when I'm not thinking about the baby situation =P

These are the things I like:
  • feeling great at the scale when I lose more than I thought
  • eating healthy
  • feeling happier
  • treats like candy/chocolate/chips, really are treats, not every day occurrences
  • getting excited about new low point items I find
  • being so picky that fancy holiday dinners just don't appeal and it's like a regular week for me :) see Thanksgiving
  • being motivated

These are the things I don't like:
  • Canada has a terrible selection of low fat good for you versions of classics like pillsbury dough, hot dogs, frozen dinners, ketchup, etc.
  • being so picky that new veggies and stuff don't appeal to me
  • time moves too slowly. Why isn't it Tuesday every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment