These are the things I like:
- feeling great at the scale when I lose more than I thought
- eating healthy
- feeling happier
- treats like candy/chocolate/chips, really are treats, not every day occurrences
- getting excited about new low point items I find
- being so picky that fancy holiday dinners just don't appeal and it's like a regular week for me :) see Thanksgiving
- being motivated
These are the things I don't like:
- Canada has a terrible selection of low fat good for you versions of classics like pillsbury dough, hot dogs, frozen dinners, ketchup, etc.
- being so picky that new veggies and stuff don't appeal to me
- time moves too slowly. Why isn't it Tuesday every day?