Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 10 Goal Check In & Week 11 Goals

Week 10 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: as always, any downward action is headed in the right way
  • 5 pounds a month: 5.2lbs lost this month :) goal achieved!
  • lose 7.2 pounds by new years: 1.2 lost this week, 6 left to go in 6 weeks. definitely do-able!!
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: I did it until dinner tonight xD I had chugged 4c of water in less than an hour so that was pretty good anyways. I'll finish my other 4c before going to bed :)
  • try eat less than 7 weeklies on any given day (Tues, Wed (treat days) and Fri (pizza) an exception):  I did it and used around half. That's way better than last week.

Week 11 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month: ALREADY DONE BUT LEAVING ON HERE ANYWAYS
  • lose 7.2 pounds by new years
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day
  • try eat less than 6 weeklies on any given day (Tues, Wed (treat days) and Fri (pizza) an exception)

No comments:

Post a Comment