Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 9 Goal Check In & Week 10 Goals

Week 9 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: still going strong
  • 5 pounds a month: 4lbs lost so far, I can make it! :) 2 WIs left this month
  • lose 12 pounds by christmas: DONE! BAM, who's awesome! haha
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: I think I achieved this one this week. I'm not so great at tracking my sodas since I usually have them after dinner except on friday.
  • try eat less than 7 weeklies on any given day (Tues, Wed (treat days) and Fri (pizza) an exception): this goal was a bust this week lol the halloween chocolate messed me up lol

Week 10 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month
  • lose 7.2 pounds by new years
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day
  • try eat less than 7 weeklies on any given day (Tues, Wed (treat days) and Fri (pizza) an exception)

No comments:

Post a Comment