Friday, November 4, 2011

Wish me luck

I'm headed to work in about an hour and then from there I leave for the ferry. Hope I can stay OP for the weekend. I really don't want to see a gain at this point in my weight loss.

Before, I saw a gain once and knew I gained but it didn't show up another time. My one gain was as a result of a mostly OP week and I gained 0.4lbs. The next week I lost it and then a bunch more... think 3ish lbs lost. The 2nd time was after my honeymoon. I moved down to Reno for the summer and changed meeting times. I went from a heavier afternoon WI to a morning (eating no breakfast before) WI. I STS but really it was a gain though it didn't show up like that. That's pretty good for two weeks and eating whatever I wanted to eat. We were really active in Disneyland for our honeymoon though.

Anyways, my suitcase is packed and I've got 4 oatmeals (that makes 2 per breakfast if needed), oranges and grapes, bbq chips, cinnamon chips, cheese twists, chocolate bars (WW ones), cookies and fruities. Let's see how I do :)

I've also got pizza, yogurt, jello, carrots and I'm bringing deli meat and crackers for dinner since I've got a fridge until 3pm and some ice packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment