Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 8 Goal Check In & Week 9 Goals

Week 8 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: still chuggin along
  • 5 pounds a month: 2 WI's into November and 2.4lbs down
  • lose 12 pounds by christmas: only need to lose 1.6lbs before christmas now :) I got this in the bag
  • 1 hour (at least) of non work activity: cutting this one out... blah I just don't WANT to
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: not so great this week try again next week
  • veggies with dinner 3/4 of the week at least: yeah didn't even try this one :( lol
  • try eat less than 5 weeklies on any given day (Friday an exception): try again next week. my weekend out was rough and I just wanted candy this week xD

Week 9 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month
  • lose 12 pounds by christmas
  • one soda per day (2 on friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day
  • try eat less than 7 weeklies on any given day (Tues, Wed (treat days) and Fri (pizza) an exception)

No comments:

Post a Comment