Where am I now (two weeks in Jan used as average):
|Then (Sept)||Now (mid Jan)|
|AVG Water Drank||5.5c||9.9c|
Here are somethings that are making me happy:
- I see the difference in pictures.
- My clothes are fitting better.
- I haven't had to spend money on new clothes yet.
- I've got time to lose more weight before I get pregnant because it just isn't happening for me right now. (pro)
Here are the things that aren't making me happy:
- People aren't noticing my changes (except those who know).
- I'm finding myself so bored with my computer but I don't know what to do. I know I won't feel rested enough for work if I go out nightly and socialize and just get away from the computer and it's so dark at night so it's hard to be motivated to go out.
- I've got time to lose more weight before I get pregnant because it just isn't happening for me right now. (con)
Here are some activities I'd like to try this month:
- jazzercise or another exercise class
- ice skating
- roller skating (if we have a rink)
- taking the dog to the dog park
I know it's just January but for some reason Jan. to June seems to fly by. I'm trying to think of things I can do to get outside with friends during the summer. I know Meg probably won't be working so maybe her and I can do things with their kiddos. Baby "I" should be crawling easy by then (at 10 months) and I'm sure he'd love the kiddie water parks and Toddler "V" would love them too. She'll turn 2 at the end of July.
Summer 2010 I got into a gym daily on a guest pass with a friend and we worked out together every a.m. almost. I wonder if there's a good deal on a summer pass I can get. I'm determined by my first day of work in the 2012-2013 school year to be below 177lbs which is where everyone saw me at my lowest. I'm about 20lbs away from that and if I manage to make my 5lbs a month, I'll have that in 4 months easily which should be May-ish so I should have no prob being below 177.
I'd love to have a 2012 baby, and I know my chances of that run until about mid April but at the same time I'm not sure I'm ready to gain weight again. I'll be really happy if I get pregnant and I know there's no guarantee that the pregnancy will result in a baby but I'm torn. This is literally on my mine 80% of the time when I'm not working and probably still 50% of the time at work. Oh well, there's nothing I can do at the moment so it's out of my hands.