Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week 16 Goal Check In & Week 17 Goals

Week 16 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: down 1.4 this week. my goal weight seems so much closer now that I'm in onederland
  • 5 pounds a month (new month): 1.4 down is a great start. This month is a 5 WI month so anything at a pound or more will get me to this goal.
  • 8lbs by new years (BBC goal): completed by an extra 0.2lbs
  • 5lbs by Feb 1: 3.2lbs down and 1.8 to go. I should have this no problem in 2 weeks
  • lose at least 1lb this week: yup I did it. lost 1.4lbs
  • one soda per day (2 on tuesday and friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: so close... I couldn't manage to drink my water on sunday... :(
  • try eat less than 10 weeklies before new years eve (Fri (pizza) an exception): achieved, only used 2 WPs before NYE
  • eat five of this week's lunches like a work lunch (< 10 PP): wed, thurs, fri, sun are good. I didn't eat lunch a few days in there either

Week 17 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month
  • 6lbs by valentine's
  • 5lbs by Feb 1
  • one soda per day (2 on tuesday and friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day
  • try eat less than 5 weeklies each day (Fri (pizza) an exception)
  • eat two of this week's non-work lunches like a work lunch (< 10 PP)
  • stick to my week's meal plan

No comments:

Post a Comment