Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 17 Goal Check In & Week 18 Goals

Week 17 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: any downward direction is going well. I'm thinking of changing my goal weight up a little bit. I just don't know how hard this is going to be to maintain.
  • 5 pounds a month: 3.2lbs down so far and 3 more WIs to go. I got this easy
  • 6lbs by valentine's: 1.8lbs is a great start. 5 more weeks
  • 5lbs by Feb 1: GOAL! I got this one tonight by losing 1.8lbs
  • one soda per day (2 on tuesday and friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: made it to 12 cups of water each day this week. I didn't notice any differences it made during the week except I had to pee more... :/
  • try eat less than 5 weeklies each day (Fri (pizza) an exception): I did this one easy this week. I'm happy with myself this week.
  • eat two of this week's non-work lunches like a work lunch (< 10 PP): thursday, friday (technically wasn't a work lunch time) so I guess I did this one but I wasn't as great on sat and sunday. I can do better
  • stick to my week's meal plan: as well as I could. we had to change one thing around because I didn't have any mozza cheese.

Week 18 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month
  • 6lbs by valentine's
  • one soda per day (2 on tuesday and friday) IF I drink 12 cups of water per day (tuesday, 8 is acceptable)
  • try eat less than 5 weeklies each day (Fri (pizza) an exception)
  • eat two of this week's non-work lunches like a work lunch (< 10 PP)
  • stick to my week's meal plan

No comments:

Post a Comment