Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Competition

It's funny how competitive I am. The reason I've been striving to get these last two pounds to push me up into the 30lb lost mark is because this week is my SAS (stay and succeed) 16th week. Two or three weeks ago, I saw another girl get a 5lb sticker for losing 30lbs the same week she got her SAS. It shows the rest of the meeting that your average is around 2lbs a week. It's exciting! That's why I want to get my 2lbs tonight. I just had to challenge myself to do it.

For some reason, most of the stickers given out are for things like 5%, 10% and 5lbs between 5 and 20lbs total. There doesn't seem to be a lot of rewards being given atm for things like 30lbs and up. It's exciting for me, to have a large loss like that when they seem to be few and far between, but when the people who've lost more than me get a reward, I get jealous lol... kinda like I'll never get there... but as we see, sitting 2lbs away from the 30lbs and my SAS in the same week, I can get there.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome challenge 2 give 2 urself I hope that u get 2 celebrate that challenge 2day!!!!! GL & Happy weigh in!

    ReplyDelete