Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week 15 Goal Check In & Week 16 Goals

Week 15 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds: headed downwards in this difficult week is especially good since I've never done WW through holidays before
  • 5 pounds a month (done)
  • 8lbs by new years (BBC goal): I lost 1.8lbs this week, only 1.2 more to go by next week
  • 5lbs by Feb 1: great start this week, 1.8lbs down, only 3.2 more to go
  • lose at least 2lbs this week: SOOOOO close, only 0.2 away from that one, oh well, I'll get my 30lbs next week
  • one soda per day (2 on tuesday and friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day: I think I only had one can, so as to not raise my blood sugar and want to eat more
  • try eat less than 10 weeklies before christmas day (Fri (pizza) an exception): achieved
  • eat five of this week's lunches like a work lunch (< 10 PP) ate 6 lunches this week and 5 of them were under 10PP like I planned (max was 6 PP I think)
  • no more than 12 PP in stocking munchies on christmas day: ate 6 PP plus only 5 PP more from the christmas cookie desserts 

Week 16 Goals:
  • goal weight: 145 pounds
  • 5 pounds a month (new month)
  • 8lbs by new years (BBC goal)
  • 5lbs by Feb 1
  • lose at least 1lb this week
  • one soda per day (2 on tuesday and friday) IF I drink 8 cups of water per day
  • try eat less than 10 weeklies before new years eve (Fri (pizza) an exception)
  • eat five of this week's lunches like a work lunch (< 10 PP)

No comments:

Post a Comment